- American International Protective Agency offers our clients a comprehensive and effective security system that takes the inherent risk and dangers out if coordinating events. Our operatives are trained in personal security and crowd control tactics that will ensure that the protection of our client and the safety of their guest will never be compromised. Our Event Security service includes:
- Evacuation plans and coordinated strategies with local law enforcement through our governmental liaison division.
- On-site security review in order to improve or initiate preventative measures.
- State-of-the-Art monitoring and GPS imaging through our mobile Command Center.
- K-9 security services for crowd control, missing person recovery, vulnerable area control, and bomb/explosives and controlled substance detection.
- Uniformed Bike Patrols for large estates and corporate events where quick response time is imperative.
- Maritime Security division personnel to protect waterfront properties and provide safe escorts in costal waterways.
- Corporate event security, including but not limited to, terminations, board meetings, union meetings, shareholder meetings, and other corporate sponsored events.
- High profile “red carpet” events.
- Concerts and arena/stadium functions.
- Weddings and galas.
- Workplace violence.